HOW TO MAKE A BIG GRANITE BRICK SILVER?
Brick must be stored in a dry, clean, flat, stacked brick not exceeding 2m in order to avoid breaking, breaking.
– Check the tiled surface and prepare materials for tiling. Check the size of the length and width of the paved area to calculate and mix the number of bricks and mortar appropriately to avoid shortage.
– For tiling, there are many different types of materials such as adhesives, cement mortar, sand mortar, specialized glue … Materials used for tiling need a setting time, setting time varies. according to each type of material. Note this to avoid walking or placing heavy objects on the paved floor too early, causing the floor to peel off.
– Clean the floor and walls intensively. Must dress flat and firm. Check the flatness with a scale.
– Soak bricks in clean water for at least 15 minutes before laying or laying tiles to ensure the allowable adhesion to the construction.
– When the background is dry, clean watering and cover a layer of paste paste about 10mm thick to prepare bricking.
– Do not spread the paste too wide because if you do not keep it right, the paste will be dry, which does not meet the adhesive requirements. Cut bricks or missing bricks should not be installed in the most noticeable places.