HOW TO MAKE A BIG GRANITE BRICK SILVER?
Brick must be stored in a dry, clean, flat, stacked brick not exceeding 2m in order to avoid breaking, breaking.
– Check the tiled surface and prepare materials for tiling. Check the size of the length and width of the paved area to calculate and mix the number of bricks and mortar appropriately to avoid shortage.
– For tiling, there are many different types of materials such as adhesives, cement mortar, sand mortar, specialized glue … Materials used for tiling need a setting time, setting time varies. according to each type of material. Note this to avoid walking or placing heavy objects on the paved floor too early, causing the floor to peel off.
– Clean the floor and walls intensively. Must dress flat and firm. Check the flatness with a scale.
– Soak bricks in clean water for at least 15 minutes before laying or laying tiles to ensure the allowable adhesion to the construction.
– When the background is dry, clean watering and cover a layer of paste paste about 10mm thick to prepare bricking.
– Do not spread the paste too wide because if you do not keep it right, the paste will be dry, which does not meet the adhesive requirements. Cut bricks or missing bricks should not be installed in the most noticeable places.
– Laying tiles or paving on an area of about 10m2 to check for color deviations (if any), necessary joint widths, necessary cuts to fit the used area.
– Before tiling, it is necessary to refer to the way of paving, interlocking with joints (circuits) or fitting tightly, continuously or discontinuously, in parallel or diagonally. For ceramic tiles, there is a range of allowable fluctuations, usually leaving Joint (circuit) from 3 to 5mm
Note: Bricks should only be laid at the end of the building, after the main stages of the ceiling and walls have been completed.
– Stretch rope – choose a convenient position, square ruler. Place the first piece at a set angle, place the next pieces according to the first one: you can insert Joint spare pieces (circuits) to a specified size, so that the bricks and the Joint line (circuit) are not skewed. Use a rubber hammer to gently tap the tile surface to create a uniform surface for the background.
– If you have to step on the brick surface during construction, it is imperative to place thick planks.
– Using special trowel (type with teeth to load paste). Create a paste layer evenly when placing bricks on the floor will not pitting, puffiness, peeling. Where to paste, use towels to get there, avoid to stain cement water and penetrate into the tile surface difficult to clean when finished. Do not go up and put heavy objects on the new brick floor paste at least 9 hours …
– After lining the tiles, depending on the color of the tiles, we use an appropriate rub (circuit) to rub on the tiles.
Note: When rubbing Joint (circuit), it is recommended to place the boards on the floor before traveling to avoid the risk of bricks splitting from the floor, scrub anywhere to clean the floor there to avoid soiling the floor.
– Use a mild detergent to clean stains. Note: Avoid using harsh, corrosive and acidic detergents, which only remove dirt for toilets. Even if they do not damage bricks, this acid will damage the cement mortar. Also note that when using detergents, must immediately wipe with clean water. (Must check the detergent to see if it is suitable for cleaning bricks.)
Clean and preserve the floor:
– When cleaning, do not use highly abrasive materials such as metal gaskets, sandpaper, grindstone, etc. This is especially applicable to light-colored bricks as well as easy-to-light bricks. See scratches, tray, loss of gloss.
– The type of dirt (sand, dust) increases abrasion when friction due to the footsteps of people. Try to keep the floor as clean as possible. Should keep the floor dry to avoid slippery.